Sunday, October 20, 2013

Adding to the Inventory...

I decided I need more inventory.  I added 2 Christmas gifts and 1 additional gift basket.  I'm hoping to add even more when I can save enough money to make my own "Sugar High Mix" to put into bags and sell with mugs and tote bags from vandorgifts.com.  I'd also like to sell the decade boxes that my vendor sells.  I figure this will give potential customers a good price range from which to choose from.


 
I also signed up for Google AdWords to promote the website.  It's pretty easy to set up but can be pricey.  I'm paying per click of the website, so anytime someone clicks on the ad when it appears after someone Googles "retro candy basket" or something similar to that, I am charged a certain amount.  The amount is different every time the ad is displayed, but I was able to choose a maximum of $10 per day - I'll have to lower that value after a week or so since that is crazy expensive.  But, bottom line - it increases traffic to the store, especially considering the site does not show up on Google without the ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment