Thursday, October 17, 2013

Website is Up

Well, the website is up and running - shop.emilyssuarhigh.com.  And I have inventory...exciting stuff. 6 different retro candy gift baskets and 4 retro tin lunboxes to choose from.  I also submitted the site to google, but apparently it could take up to 3 months to be approved or accepted or whatever, according to Go Daddy.  I purchased a search engine optimization package from them for the website, to get more traffic to the site, another monthly expense.  It took a while to figure out because there is some computer code stuff involved (meta tags, keywords, carrots, etc.) which I have no experience with.  I also submitted the site to yellowpages.com - www.yellowpages.com/ann-arbor-mi/mip/sugar-high-482007341?lid=482007341. 

I guess it's just a waiting game now...

No comments:

Post a Comment