Sunday, October 27, 2013

No More Sales ...

Well, I haven't had any more sales since that one on eBay.  And I've been adding to my inventory. I ended up buying the bulk candy I needed to make the Sugar High mix plus the decade boxes.  I was able to make special occasion baskets, another movie night basket, and a few more Christmas baskets.  Here's one of the special occasion baskets:

I think the added inventory makes the website look a bit more legit because there is way more to choose from than a few lunch box baskets that I started with.  On another note, I am trying to find out information to sell my baskets at a local farmer's market.  That would be pretty cool just to gain the exposure even if no one buys.  I should really try to find out information on other trade shows nearby-I haven't really thought about that because all my energy has gone into this website that hasn't made any sales.  Still waiting ...




No comments:

Post a Comment